- Upon notice published on decisivetactics.com, we reserve the right to modify the Decisive Tactics, Inc. Website Terms and Conditions or Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Your continued use of decisivetactics.com content and services following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. Decisive Tactics, Inc. does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and Decisive Tactics, Inc. shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. Decisive Tactics, Inc. does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Decisive Tactics, Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE Decisive Tactics, Inc. CONTENT OR SERVICES. DECISIVE TACTICS INC'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AT DECISIVE TACTICS INC'S OPTION. EITHER RETURN OF THE FEES PAID FOR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, OR REPLACEMENT OF CONTENT AND SERVICES TO YOUR SATISFACTION. However, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and Decisive Tactics, Inc. limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
- What information this site gathers/tracks about you.
- What this site does with the information it gathers/tracks.
- With whom this site shares the information it gathers/tracks.
- This site's opt-out policy.
- This site's policy on correcting and updating personally identifiable information.
- This site's policy on deleting or deactivating your name from our database.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that Decisive Tactics, Inc. gathers data only from registered users; we do not gather and store information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Decisive Tactics, Inc.
IP Address and Cookies
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Financial information (such as an account or credit card number)
We will also maintain records of your transactions with the decisivetactics.com system, including
- Records of product and services you purchased
- Correspondence with decisivetactics.com customer service
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process your order
- To process your payment
- To send your order to you
- To get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the decisivetactics.com system
- Unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
- Financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases
- To monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve our services
We may disclose your contact information only when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities.
Change/Modify Your Information
To modify information you previously provided, use the contact form to submit changes to registration information as needed.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. Decisive Tactics, Inc. takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. Decisive Tactics, Inc. uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration and online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the address bar of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock, your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Decisive Tactics, Inc. will NOT knowingly:
- Collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
- Collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- Distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
- Entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site contains links to other sites. Decisive Tactics, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Terms of Unsolicited Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of Decisive Tactics, Inc, without compensation to you, and (2) Decisive Tactics, Inc. can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, use our contact form or write to:
Decisive Tactics, Inc
PO Box 588
Midlothian, VA 23113