Jan 30, 2018
- Improved compatibility with remote print servers.
- Fixed duplex handling for Canon IR-Series printers.
- Added host and user name information for job cover sheets.
- Fixed permissions for files saved to locations outside of a user home directory.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Jan 18, 2018
- Improved duplex printing support.
- Improved grayscale printing support.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Jan 12, 2018
- Added option to keep machine awake on line power.
- Added group-level stored printer credentials option.
- Fixed inability to authenticate to certain types of printers.
- Fixed issue with Wide Area Printing and certain DNSSEC-enabled resolvers.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
Nov 11, 2017
- Fixes an issue parsing certain PDF files.
- Fixes an issue preventing some PDF workflows from working properly.
- Fixes an issue printing to certain Lexmark printers.
- Fixes to make installation more robust with non-standard machine configurations.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Nov 3, 2017
- Fixes an issue where Printopia could prevent sleep even when a print job was not currently active.
Oct 27, 2017
- Improved the initial installation process.
- Allow installation and administration from a non-administrator user account.
- Adjust permissions for documents saved to paths outside of a user's home directory.
Oct 23, 2017
- Fixed an issue where Printopia could move itself to the wrong Applications directory.
- Fixed an issue where some print jobs could get stuck if an error occurred while processing.
Oct 13, 2017
- Support for the latest devices and operating systems, including iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, and HDR screenshots sent from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
- It's an app now. We've freed Printopia from the constraints of System Preferences, paving the way for advanced new features and making it more intuitive for new users.
- Always-on sharing. Like before, Printopia runs continuously and starts automatically after a reboot whether or not the app is open. However, your printers will now work even when nobody is logged in.
- Secure printing. Your documents will now be sent to Printopia securely, protecting your information from potential eavesdroppers.
- Simplified access controls, including the ability to create groups of printers and apply passwords to multiple printers simultaneously.
- Stored credentials for printing to password-protected printers or print servers.
- Support for the latest printers and drivers.
- Many, many bug fixes and improvements.
- Printopia 3 is a paid upgrade. We're offering reduced pricing for a limited time to all Printopia 2 customers, and if you purchased Printopia 2 recently you may upgrade for free.
- Requires a Mac running OS X 10.7 or later.
Buy $19.99 Upgrade
Version 3.0.7 — 11.4 MB
Free demo is fully functional for 7 days.
Requires Mac OS X 10.7 through macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and iOS 4.2 or later.