Jan 18, 2018
Printopia Pro 3.0.6
- Improved duplex printing support.
- Improved grayscale printing support.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Jan 12, 2018
Printopia Pro 3.0.5
- Added option to keep machine awake on line power.
- Added group-level stored printer credentials option.
- Fixed inability to authenticate to certain types of printers.
- Fixed issue with Wide Area Printing and certain DNSSEC-enabled resolvers.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
Nov 11, 2017
Printopia Pro 3.0.4
- Fixes an issue parsing certain PDF files.
- Fixes an issue preventing some PDF workflows from working properly.
- Fixes an issue printing to certain Lexmark printers.
- Fixes to make installation more robust with non-standard machine configurations.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Nov 3, 2017
Printopia Pro 3.0.3
- Fixes an issue where Printopia could prevent sleep even when a print job was not currently active.
Oct 27, 2017
Printopia Pro 3.0.2
- Improved the initial installation process.
- Allow installation and administration from a non-administrator user account.
- Adjust permissions for documents saved to paths outside of a user's home directory.
Oct 23, 2017
Printopia Pro 3.0.1
- Fixed an issue where Printopia could move itself to the wrong Applications directory.
- Fixed an issue where some print jobs could get stuck if an error occurred while processing.
Oct 13, 2017
Printopia Pro 3.0
- Support for the latest devices and operating systems, including iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, and the HDR displays found in the iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
- Support for the latest print drivers and additional printer models.
- Support for the same virtual printers Printopia supports, including a Send to Mac printer and the ability to save documents to a folder.
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.0e from Secure Transport for consistency between macOS releases and the ability to specify a custom SSL certificate.
- Many, many bug fixes and improvements.
Version 3.0.6 — 11.4 MB
Free demo is fully functional for 60 days.
Requires Mac OS X 10.7 through macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) and iOS 4.2 or later.